CalCPA Sponsorship Opportunity
Elevate: Women’s Leadership Forum - May 1-2, 2024
CalCPA and ABWA promote
The California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) and
The Alliance of Black Women Accountants (ABWA)
are looking for firms interested in supporting
DE&I and women’s leadership.
Scholarship amount to be $1,500 per student.
Due: Feb. 29, 2024
We want to make it possible for early career ABWA members to make meaningful professional connections and learn leadership strategies by participating at CalCPA’s Elevate: Women’s Leadership Forum (May 1–2 in Newport Beach). This initiative will fund scholarships to cover the cost of event registration, hotel accommodations, and stipends for travel and meals.
Our goal is to award 10 scholarships to support the future of the accounting pipeline. Tax deduction paperwork will be provided.
Sponsor a student or emerging professional today!
“It was a life-changing event that exposed me to a new way of thinking and opened the door to many resources that will be helpful for future scholarship recipients.” – Tatiana D. / ABWA Member
Sponsorships are due by Feb. 29, 2024
As a sponsor, your firm will receive:
- Introduction to your scholarship recipient
- Promotion in Elevate: Women’s Leadership Forum marketing materials as a scholarship sponsor.
- Acknowledgment of Sponsorship via CalCPA’s social media channels.
- Recognition of the firm as a scholarship sponsor on stage at Elevate (1 firm representative).
- Recognition in a spring edition of the CalCPA’s California CPA magazine via advertisement acknowledging scholarship recipients and sponsoring firms.
- 10% off firm registrations for Elevate.