- This event has passed.
General Meeting via Zoom 4-22-23
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our General Meetings are open to all members of our organization, as well as any other individuals who may be interested in attending. The purpose of holding our periodic General Meetings is to provide members with an opportunity to hear updates on the organization’s activities, ask questions, and vote on important matters such as changes to the bylaws or the election of new Board members or upcoming events.
- Opening and Welcome
- The meeting is called to order by the Chair or President of the organization
- Attendees are welcomed and introductions are made
- Any unfinished business or action items from the previous General Meeting are discussed
- Reports from the Board of Directors and Committees may be presented
- Any new business is discussed and voted on
- Elections for the Board of Directors or other positions may take place if necessary
- Any other matters of interest to the organization or its members are discussed
- The meeting is adjourned by the Chair or President
If you would like to become an ABWA Member please visit our Membership page for further details.